What to pack
Camp is about getting back to the basics, and the same goes for packing. We encourage you to use a duffle bag or bag pack for ease of travel and to take up less space on the camp bus. If using a suitcase please err on the small side. Large suitcases will not be allowed on the bus.
YOU must bring :
A blanket or sleeping bag, pillow and towel. These are not provided in the cabins and there are no extras on-site.
If you plan on doing *any* sports or activities you will require running shoes or close-toed shoes.
* Comfy clothes for warm days and cool nights.
* A light jacket - the temperature drops after sunset.
* Running shoes (see above) and sandals.
* Sun screen and bug spray. There will be mosquitos. A lot of them. Extra will be available for purchase at camp if your run out.
* A hat and sunglasses.
* Bathing suit and beach towel.
* Long pants. If hiking you may come across poison ivy.
* Small bills for purchasing alcohol at the parties.
* A flashlight. Trust us, it gets dark at night.
* Your camera gear if you plan on doing any shooting.
* A notebook if you plan on doing any learning.
* Toiletries and any prescription medication you require.
* Playing cards or small games.
What is the weather like in Ontario in June?
You can expect the temperature to be 16 - 29 degrees celcius during the day (60-85 F for our American friends) and cool at night. You will want a light jacket and warm clothes for evenings.