Tuesday @ 9:00 - hair and makeup 101
- Have you ever been stuck with a hair/makeup artist cancelling last minute?
- Want to travel and shoot but don't know any hair/makeup artists in the area?
- Want to style your own self-portraits and have no clue where to begin?
Join Jana Roller, photographer and makeup artist, and master these skills :
- How to make a SOS kit under $100 using drug store products that rock
- Covering problem skin and trouble areas
- Make-up for mature skin
- Easy, flawless brows
- Applying false lashes
- How to contour for different face shapes
- Colour matching skin tone
- Essential tools for great application
- How to sterilize your brushes
- Prepping the face
- 3 looks from one base look
- Application techniques for camera
- Quick, no fail hair styles that anyone can do
- PLUS shoot a model alongside Jana to see different looks in different light
- ADDED BONUS included is the what to buy guide - making a kit under $100
You can enroll in class by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org