SLAY YOUR SALES - Chill out and make bank w. Erika Fetterly | Tuesday 1-4 and Wednesday 1-4
When I first started doing IPS my very first sale was $1000 and I almost died with excitement. I didn’t really know what I was doing and my price list was a complete gong show.
My previous packages were getting me sales of $3000-$3500 on average. I recently tweaked them slightly and now the majority of my clients are spending $4500, $5000, $6000 and up!
Let's be honest, pricing can be a fickle bitch. There are so many moving parts to an effective price list and sales strategy. What products to offer? How to price them? Packages or a la carte? How to up-sell more to get a higher average?
And so on and so forth.
I’m guessing at least one, if not all of these things, have hit home for you or else you probably wouldn’t be reading this course description right now, am I right?
IN THIS CLASS WE WILL COVER:
* Phone Consults - up-sell before you have even reached your sales appointment.
* Packages or a la carte - the psychology to sell both effectively.
* Pricing is a fluid being - how often can and should you change your pricing?
* Which products do you want to sell and how to sell them successfully. * How to run your sales session
* How to up-sell albums like a Boss
* REVAMP your pricing in class - mini mentoring for each attendee.
* Up your sales average to where you want (and need) to be.
* Sales psychology and so much more!
SO, IF YOU NEED SOME BADASS SALES AND PRICING HELP, I’M YOUR GIRL. I CANT WAIT TO WORK WITH ALL OF YOU AND HELP YOU CHILL OUT AND MAKE BANK!